Hey this is Newms and this is NEWMS ON STREETS

Just recently, I jumped into the world of crypto and nfts. So, far.....I don't know shit, but this is just the start...at least someone told me that on Discord. 


What's Discord? Yeah, I am not help there either, but I have found this one Discord Server worth every minute and you need to join asap. SHH...use this link: https://discord.gg/htJe2THE 

STREETH NFTS is what I found! Find them on the socials: @onstreeth on both Twitter and IG.


These guys are bringing the vibrant life of Street Art to the world of NFTs and we get a chance to own some. The OGs at Streeth NRT say, they're Minting iconic Street Art NFTs on the blockchain. Fractionalized Minting + Spray-To-Earn Game + VR Museum. 

I've been in their general chat room now for two days trying to level up so I can be some of the first to mint one of these. The community has been great and I've met a ton of cool peeps....will I ever meet any of these peeps, I have no idea. People in the chat room come from all corners of the world...when I am going to bed, some are waking up to start their days. The grind is 24/7.

This past weekend I was skiing at a local ski resort here in Utah....I was on the chair lift with some out of towners from North Carolina and we starting talking NFTs....the first place I started was STREETH NFT....and just like you, I was in no way helping them understand this world of NFTs any better than I am right here.

OK. OK. OK. Here is what I really know...I know what I like and I know what I want. When I first saw the STREETH NFT product and started studying that they had planned....I knew I liked it...actually, I love it and now? I WANT IT....Street Art is something that I have liked, enjoyed, and dabbled in for a long time now. this kind of art takes me back to being a kid spray painting fences and concrete walls under highway overpasses and on the sides of train cars. Street Art has been strong since human kind began....go to South Utah or North Arizona and you'll see the original Street Art that the Native American's used to communicate and depict daily life. Street Art is part of our DNA as humans.

STREET NFT will become the DNA of the NFT MetaVerse!

So, take a minute and look into STREETH NFTS and get familiar with them. I know you'll like what they're doing. I know I've always wanted to get my hands on some cool art and I think this is going to be the best way to do it in the new digital world of NRTs. So when you get a minute...look at STREETH NRTS, if you anything like me, you'll fall in love.

Also, I just wrote this during my lunch hour at work. The grind is real and doesn't stop.

Tell your friends, Tell your family. Tell your coworkers. Tell some people you don't like.

TELL SOME PEOPLE ON THE STREETS!!!

Comments